The embattled exchange BTC-e has stated in their new post that users will be able to withdraw 55% of their funds on September 2nd on a condition that debt obligations are cast aside to the remaining 45% of funds in the form of tokens.
Tomorrow, on September 2, 2017, it will be possible to withdraw 55% of the funds from the account in coins on the condition that our debt obligations are abandoned to the remaining 45% of funds in the form of tokens.
BTC-e came back up yesterday under the domain name of btc-e.nz and made users of the exchange to be extremely happy and were very hopeful that they will at least get back 80% of their funds.
BTC-e legends! respect is earned and will never be forgotten thankyou from England.
— William Kelly (@Kkaiserrr) August 31, 2017
LOVE you BTC-e RESPECT
— Jakub Střalka (@1Jstralka) August 31, 2017
The exchange also stated that the new site will be utilized and work under the legal ways of the KYC and AML , which means “know your customer” and “Anti money laundering solution”, this practically means that users of the new exchange might have to submit their proof of identity and will have to be verified before they can use the exchange ,which is good ,so as to know the users to avoid the previous backlash disaster from the US government.
BTC-e is currently not accessible to the US citizens and have announced september 15th as the date for launching the new exchange. and users who decide to stay for the new site launch will have their funds easily moved to the new exchange and Tokens will be credited to your account balance, which you can use for bidding and releasing codes.